Yesterday was awful and wet, so I skipped yoga. To make up for it full force today I did a double back to back (6:30-8:00pm) + (8:15-9:45pm). I thought that I was going to be tore up, but I feel fine. All I have to say is HALFWAY BITCHES. I’ve gone 15 times in the last 14 days. It’s all money from here-15 more to go! I wish I had made a bet with someone so that I could win it, but hey, just the accomplishment will be reward enough.
Tracy’s Tips for surviving a back to back:
1. Eat a light meal 2+ hours before class one. I had leftover risotto.
2. Hydrate all day (duh). I had a tiny bit of coffee around 4 to pep myself up.
3. Don’t ride your bicycle. You will end up worrying about if it is being stolen.
4. Take it easy in both sets. Sit out as often as you need to. Don’t feel the need to keep up with others. You are on a whole ‘nother plane!
5. In between classes eat a banana, take a bathroom break, and refill your water bottle.
Mostly the pains from being involved in yoga for 4 straight hours (travel, changing, etc) were mental, not physical. Feels good now! I would do it again.