Kate Spade vintage trunk suitcase / Filson Small Duffle / Ni Hao Luggage Tag / LL Bean Signature Medium Duffle / Kate Spade Saturday Small Weekender Bag
Yeah, I’m still daydreaming about luggage. We all have to have hobbies. Clockwise, from the top.
- This Po Campo bag is a really great copycat version of the Kate Spade Saturday Weekender that I wanted. The leather is unfortunately “vegan” (PFTT BULLSHIT ITS PVC JUST CALL IT THAT) but it’s only 95 bucks and looks like it would double quite nicely as a gym bag since it has elastic straps for a yoga mat. Here’s a lovely review of the bag from a cute blogger with 180 style from me :).
- Here’s the Kate Spade version for comparison. Love that green. 150$
- More Kate Spade. Vintage inspired trunk wheeled luggage. Since we’re dreaming here. In real life that is 700 bucks and that makes me sad. The little pink Ni Hao luggage tag is cheerful at only 6 bucks. Sold.
- A simple and sturdy duffle from LL Bean Signature. 60$
- So of course I’m not a convert for duffles, but the other day I saw my boss’s Filson bag. I guess duffle bags aren’t so bad if they look like that. Unfortunately Filson bags, like most beautiful things are PRICEY- 250+++. That’s not right!
If I get the Kate Spade Weekender, which I might, I’m going to write a review because there are basically no non-sponsored reviews/photos of the bag online. Did anybody anywhere ever buy this bag? What the heck. It’s infuriating.